A set of full, well-groomed and perfectly defined eyebrows is the easiest way to look well put-together. It frames your face, and naturally draws attention to your eyes—plus, it takes years off your age!
Weren’t born with a set of full, defined eyebrows? Just fake it! Here, we’ve devised a simple way to create beautiful and natural looking eyebrows using only one product: SmartBrow!
We love this brow enhancer because unlike eye shadows and pencils, SmartBrow is semi-permanent—it doesn’t smudge, flake, transfer or run even while you’re swimming or working out. You only need to apply it once in the morning, and it will last you the whole day—or until you remove it with the included cleanser.
- Start with clean, dry brows. If possible, use an oil-free product to cleanse and keep your brow area free of any serums, creams and moisturizers. If you need to pluck any stray hair, this is the time to do so.
- Using the defining liner, trace the upper and lower edges of your brow, starting from the inner corner all the way to the outer tip.
- Fill in gaps and sparse areas of your brows using short, light strokes. Remember to move the liner in the direction of the hair growth
- While the product is still wet, distribute the color by making upward, outward strokes with the spoolie. If you need to add more product, now is the time: simply reapply where needed and repeat this step.
- Remember that the outer tip of your brow should be aligned with the bottom of the inner tip. Use a Q-tip to clean the edges.
- There you have it—full, well-defined and youthful-looking eyebrows!