If you are trying to be healthy but still want to satisfy your taste buds, you’re going to love the following muffin recipe.
Courtesy of Angeles Burke and Celsius, these peanut butter and banana protein muffins are a guilt-free sweet treat anytime of the day.
They clock in at only 106 calories, 8 grams of carbs and contain a healthy 10.3 grams of protein per muffin. Try out the recipe below and let us know what you think.
HEALTHY MUFFIN RECIPE
What You Need
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- ¼ cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- dried banana chips
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, hand- mix all the ingredients together except the banana chips.
- Place muffin liners a 6-holder muffin tray.
- Evenly disperse all of the mixture into the muffin liners and top each uncooked muffin with a few dried banana chips.
- Place tray in the center rack of the oven and allow to cook for 12 minutes.
- The tops of the banana chips should be golden brown when done. Leave in longer if muffin is not thoroughly cooked.