Before you go wasting money at the makeup counter, consider making your own lip stain/cheek tint at home. Save the cash for happy hour with the girls, instead.
This D.I.Y project is cheap, quick to make and, let’s admit it, it’s kind of awesome to pretend you’re a makeup chemist whipping up wonders in your kitchen. Here we go!
Homemade Lip and Cheek Stain
What You Need
- 2 Blackberries
- 3 Raspberries
- ½ Tablespoon of pomegranate arils
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
What You Do
1) Mash the berries together.
2) Squeeze out the juice from the pomegranate arils.
3) Pour olive oil and pomegranate juice into the berry mixture and stir with a spoon.
4) Drain the liquid into a container using a strainer, and discard the fruit bits.
Apply the delicious stain on your lips or mix with a little bit of lotion to create a light tint for flushed cheeks.More Like This: Beauty & Style