Pope Francis issued a bit of advice for the whole world to read and consider. He took a page out of Buzzfeed and issued a handy, easy to digest list of his top 10 pieces of advice for a happy, more fulfilled life.
The head of the Catholic church spoke candidly with Argentine magazine Viva, detailing his humble list of ways to lead a simpler and hopefully happier life. Whatever you think of the Catholic church or Pope Francis personally, there are a few pieces of advice here that everyone should see, and hopefully live by.
It turns out we all need a little Pope Francis advice. Check out the list below.
1. “Live and let live.”
2. “Proceed calmly in life.”
3. “Be giving of yourself to others. People need to be open and generous toward others.”
4. “Even though many parents work long hours, they must set aside time to play with their children. Families should turn off the TV when they sit down to eat because, even though television is useful for keeping up with the news, having it on during mealtime doesn’t let you communicate with each other.”
5. “Sunday is for family.”
6. “We need to be creative with young people.”
7. “Respect and take care of nature. I think a question that we’re not asking ourselves is: ‘Isn’t humanity committing suicide with this indiscriminate and tyrannical use of nature?'”
8. “Stop being negative.”
9. “Respect others’ beliefs.”
10. “Peace sometimes gives the impression of being quiet, but it is never quiet, peace is always proactive.”More Like This: Inspirational & Spiritual