Recently spotted having lunch in Milan with Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour, one has to ask, is 21-year-old Selena Gomez slated to land the magazine’s next cover? We hope so!
The rising young star has been perfecting her style lately, stepping into the fashion spotlight, and sporting daring looks in Versace. From sexy and sophisticated at the VMAs, to a killer bandage dress at the Versace show in Milan on Friday, this former Disney star seems to be bringing up her fashion game.
For her ‘get-together’ with Wintour, the stunning brunette wore the perfect fall look in a navy all-in-one jumpsuit she deftly paired with a three-quarter-length dark-grey cardigan coat. Finishing her ensemble with a pair of sky-high black stiletto heels, navy bag, and bold sunglasses.
Get your Selena Gomez-inspired look with these affordable key pieces:
1. ASOS Navy Jumpsuit
2. Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigan
3. Lady Gaga Fame Perfume
4. Stila Diamond Lil Eyeshadow
5. Kenneth Cole Gold Metal Bangles
6. NARS cosmetics Tiber Lipgloss
7. Michael Kors Cateye Sunglasses
8. OPI Black Onyx Nailpolish
9. London Fog Top Handle Bag
10. Jessica Simpson Black Heel